1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS SWEEPSTAKES THROUGH YOU AS A VENDOR.
Making a purchase does not increase yur chance of winnings.
VOID IN the U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. HOW TO ENTER:Enter one of two ways: (1) Receive sweepstakes entries when you buy long distance phone pins or merchandise you (vendor) provides. (2) For free entry, mail a 3 X 5 inch index card with your name, mailing address, phone number and age to (provide your vendor physical address to entry) along with a self-addresse, stamped envelope (SASE), and your account name and password, valid for four (4) sweepstakes entries. Please include the system you would like the entries on. Limit four (4) sweepstakes entries per mail-in request. Each request for free entry must be mailed separately. No copies or mechanical reproductions of entries will be accepted. Neither Category 5 Gaming LLC (“Sponsor”), nor any of its employees, representatives or agencies, is responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, destroyed, misdirected, postage-due, incomplete, or illegible entries or requests for entry. For a copy of these Official Rules, please send request by email.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal U.S. and Canadian residents who are 12 years of age or older at time of entry.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE REDEMPTION:Winner Notification: Each time an entry is “played,” Player terminal will generate a result from a finite set of plays including winning entries and will display the result. If the entry is a winner, the computer will display a “Winner” message, subject to prize claim and redemption by potential winner, and verification. Promotion Prize Claim: To claim a Sweepstakes prize based on a winning message, the potential winner must follow instructions under Cashiers tab. Upon verification, a winner will also have the option of purchasing additional phone pins with their prize winnings. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. Winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within fourteen (14) days of notification in order to receive the prize. In the event of non-compliance with these requirements, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. If prize/prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. All claimed prizes will be awarded. American PayDay is not responsible for any problems with the promotional games due to problems with your computer and/or internet connection.
5. PRIZES/ODDS OF WINNING PRIZE:Odds of winning vary on each system. Each system has its on sweepstakes prize pool. Avg winning entries are 1600000 $1.00 > less, 180000 $1 – $10.00, 3500 $10.01 – $30.00, 500 $30.01 – $50.00, 100 over $50. Entry pool will reset after 3 months or all entries have been exhausted. Additional terms, conditions and restrictions may apply. All federal, state and local regulations apply. Prizes are non-transferable. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. All taxes or expenses, including, without limitation, sales tax, luxury tax and any other costs incurred in claiming or using any of the prizes, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Winning points/ prizes are redeemable in cash for $0.01 per point creditable toward phone pins. No other prize substitution, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion, and then only for a prize of equal or greater value. Any difference between the actual value of any prize and the approximate retail value set forth in these Official Rules may not be claimed and will not be awarded.
6. WARRANTIES/DISCLAIMERS:BRS is not responsible for any game interruptions due to problems with your computer or internet. BRS is not responsible for any problems due to the individual software. Any issues will have to be resolved with the software provider. We will assist in resolving any problems.
Sponsor reserves the right to limit or restrict, upon reasonable notice, participation in the Sweepstakes to any person at any time for any reason. SPONSOR EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE), INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES MADE OR OFFERED BY ADVERTISERS, PARTNERS, MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS, INCLUDING THOSE RELATING TO THE PRIZES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL SPONSOR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR A PARTICIPANT’S USE OF THE INFORMATION AND/OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED AND/OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PROMOTION OR FOR ERRORS OR ANOMALIES RESULTING IN THE UNINTENDED OR ERRONEOUS PARTICIPATION, OR ERRONEOUS AWARD OF PRIZES OR OTHER BENEFITS UNDER THE PROMOTION TO PARTICIPANTS. SPONSOR OFFERS NO ASSURANCES, GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES THAT THE PROMOTION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROMOTION. SPONSOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE, AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE, FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATED TO A PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE PROMOTION, WHETHER THE DAMAGES ARE DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL.FURTHER, BY PARTICIPATING IN THE PROMOTION AND/OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, A PARTICIPANT AND A WINNER AGREE THAT SPONSOR AND ALL OF ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND WILL BE HELD HARMLESS BY WINNER AGAINST, ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, TAX LIABILITIES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY FOR ANY DAMAGE, INJURY OR LOSS TO PERSON, INCLUDING DEATH, OR PROPERTY), DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO OR ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION OR RESULTING FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF A PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY OR PARTICIPATION IN THIS PROMOTION. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; THEREFORE THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY.
7. GENERAL:Sweepstakes is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants release American PayDay and its respective parents, subsidiaries, and other affiliated companies, and the directors, shareholders, officers, employees, or agencies of any of the above organizations from any and all liability for any injury, death, loss, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from entrant’s participation in this Sweepstakes or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize. Acceptance of prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor may use his/her name address (city and state only), likeness, and/or prize information for promotional purposes without further compensation, where legal. Failure to comply will result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to: (i) disqualify from this or any Sweepstakes it sponsors, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has intentionally violated these Official Rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of this Sweepstakes, or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes; and (ii) cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes in the event that printing errors, viruses, tampering, fraud, unauthorized intervention or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control, corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may award prizes in a random drawing from all eligible entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension.
8. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER PERSON TO DELIBERATELY UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS; AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT OR OTHER PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INCLUDING SEEKING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.